The Teachthought Podcast Ep. 164 Bridging Polarization To Improve Education Policy
Drew Perkins talks with Janet Tran, Director of Learning and Leadership at the Reagan Institute about their work to host productive bipartisan conversations about better education policy.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Reagan Institute Summit on Education (RISE)
- DuFour: In Praise of American Educators: And How They Can Become Even Better
- Listen to Ep. 34 Growing Better Professional Learning Communities With Dr. Richard DuFour
- Spectrym News
- Better Angels
- Learning in Landscapes of Practice: Boundaries, identity, and knowledgeability in practice-based learning
- Simon Sinek, Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
Listen and subscribe on:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.