Drew Perkins talks with writer, educator, and futurist Zak Stein about the past, present, and possible future of education.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Social Justice and Educational Measurement (Zak’s book)
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 41 Is School Choice And Charter Schools The Answer? (Gary Houchens)
- Dave Rubin
- Meet the Renegades of the Intellectual Dark Web
- Good Work: When Excellence and Ethics Meet (Howard Gardner)
- Lawrence Kohlberg’s stages of moral development
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.