Kahoot! Plus Released For Game-Based Corporate Training
by TeachThought Staff
Compiled From A Press Release
Summary: Kahoot! Moves into Corporate Learning
Kahoot!, the game-based learning platform and one of the fastest-growing #edtech brands with more than 50 million unique monthly active users recently announced Kahoot! Plus, a premium version of Kahoot! tailored specifically for corporate teams and corporate learning.
Kahoot! is introducing a premium version of its free game-based learning platform both to respond to the reception the platform has received public education spaces worldwide.
More than a million corporate employees use Kahoot! for corporate training every month, including a staggering 25% of the Fortune 500 companies, and usage has been growing at over 150% year-over-year. Kahoot!’s easy-to-use learning platform enables anyone to create and play fun, engaging, and interactive learning games—whether it’s to impart training material to employees, or entertain and inspire employees at company events and conferences.
“Today, we are excited to introduce Kahoot! Plus, which will give trainers, and their organizations, a customized and secure experience that will help them get an even greater return on their Kahoot! training and development investment. What’s more, by signing up for Kahoot! Plus, corporate users can do their part to help keep Kahoot! free for schools globally.”
Kahoot! is already a statistical phenomenon in schools, generating more than 1 billion cumulative players since it was launched in 2013.
More than 1.5 million U.S. teachers use it in classrooms to make learning fun and engaging, and more than 40% of U.S. K-12 students use Kahoot! every month. Now the Norway-based company has set their sites on corporations.
“With Kahoot!, you never have to worry if your training is engaging your audience. Kahoot! has changed the way we approach corporate training and there is no doubt that Kahoot! is helping us generate a greater return on our corporate training investments,” said Thomas Midteide, Group EVP of Communications at DNB, one of Scandinavia’s largest financial services companies with assets of over $300 billion.
What’s The “Plus”? Features In Kahoot! Plus
1. On Kahoot!’s learning game platform, the topic, format and number of questions are entirely up to the user. Create games to engage team members in learning, no matter their function or age, and bring fun to the workplace!
2. Want to share games and collaborate on game creation in a private, secure area? Invite trainers and other team members to Kahoot! Plus and share games and collaborate on game creation in your organization’s own private, secure area.
3. Brand the games with corporate symbols, colors, and related informationLove
4. Love data? In Kahoot! Plus, trainers can view advanced reports on game results, down to the employee level. Find out what material employees are mastering and what learning areas trainers need to focus more on. With Kahoot! Plus, learners can attain more mastery of material, in turn, driving improved company performance and employee productivity.
5. With Kahoot! Plus, learners can attain more mastery of material, in turn, driving improved company performance and employee productivity. Cumulative individual reports by player are coming soon, too.
How Much Does Kahoot! Plus Cost?
Kahoot! Plus is available for an introductory discounted rate of $9.95 per user per month with an unlimited number of participants if signing up for an annual subscription, or $14.95 per user per month with an unlimited number of participants if signing up for a month-to-month subscription.
Both offerings come with a 30-day free trial.
Kahoot!’s standard offering for K-12 teachers is always available for free.
Existing standard users can upgrade to Kahoot! Plus and new users can sign up for Kahoot! Plus here.
For larger teams and organizations, contact the Kahoot! Plus team firstname.lastname@example.org.